Navigation

History of
Sheffield Refractories

1897

George Johnson Refractories – original established

1976

Sheffield Refractories – privately owned company

1989

ISO 9001 Certification

1997

100 years of successful Refractory production

2010

Joint Venture discussions with Hi-Tech Refractories India

2010

Decision to set up SHEFFIELD HI-TECH REFRACTORIES Germany for the C/E Europe Market

2011

ISO 9001 Certification of Germany

2012

Opening of Sheffield Refractories Ukraine

2012

Opening of Sheffield Refractories Moscow & St. Petersburg

2013

… to be continued

Our History A proud look back